They rotate this between Toronto and Montreal each year and it’s the oldest ongoing tournament after Wimbledon. This year it’s in Montreal and as it’s the first Masters 1000 of the US hard-court season its hopefully where all the training I do in Miami really starts to pay off. I was the first Brit to win this a few years back in Montreal, so it would be great to do it again this year.
- Category: ATP World Tour Masters 1000
- Draw Size: Singles - 56 / Doubles - 24
- Surface: Decoturf (Hard)
- Prize Money: $ 3,000,000
- Rank at Start of Tournament: 3
- Last Years Results: Round 3 (L. Raonic W/O)
- Official Website: http://www.rogerscup.com/men/english/home.php